We’re looking for a creative writer with excellent English writing skills and a passion for writing and communication. As part of our team, you will contribute to our reviews website. You will write articles about products and creating amazing web and mobile-based experiences.
- Collaborate with SEO specialists, link builders, and marketing experts to create content that drives traffic and attracts our target audience to our company.
- Communicate with other team members to create content that showcases our experience.
- Perform publication support tasks including information updates, structure improvements, and keyword optimization.
- At least one year of experience working in IT companies
- At least one year of experience in writing and editing content
- Thorough knowledge of English grammar, style, and organization principles
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English or in a directly related field such as journalism or marketing.
Customer Support Manager
Join our fastgrowing team as a Customer Care Manager and provide high-level quality support for our customers from all over the world.
- Resolving basic to complex support issues for customer inquiries received via omnichannel support (emails, live chat, and calls)
- Becoming a product expert and providing documentation updates to our knowledge base
- Ensuring customers’ satisfaction
- Communicating with developers from various IT-companies;
- Advanced English
- Analytical & Research Skills
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude
- Will be a great plus:
- Experience with CRM systems
- Technical background
- Experience with native speakers
- International exchange programs participation
- Customer service skills and experience
The Dating Expert is responsible for the soft skill and language review of inbound telephone, chat, and email inquiries of our customers to ensure correct information is provided professionally, courteously, and consistently in terms of proper communication template. Also, audits phone conversations for compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Conducts quality (soft skill & language) review of telephone representatives’ performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audits representatives’ inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing tangibles and intangibles of customer experience.
- Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure an appropriate number of audits is performed for each phone representative and to ensure representatives’ availability during audit periods.
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
- Effective communication, coaching, and training in one-on-one, small group, classroom, and virtual settings.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to administer assessments and evaluate them objectively.
- Time management: scheduling and attending meetings, meeting deadlines, flexibility to a dynamic workflow.